Monday, February 13, 2012

Updates

Hi everyone just wanted to give you all some updates on what has been going on as i have not been posting as much nor broadcasting as much over the last month and a half.  Over the last month and a half I have been working on my business web site as well as normal day to day activities.

As I am now finished with making and updating my Business web site i now have more time and once again will be looking to getting back to a more normal streaming pattern again as well as updating the site hear with more post, casting videos and of course all the random things i blog about.

Thanks for watching my live stream on Twitch.tv/gamestop692 and all your support on the site hear.   I want you all to know I value each and every one of you that enjoy what i do and look forward to this year of exploring games together.

No comments: